किसी इंसान या चीज़ को बाकी लोगों या चीज़ों से अलग करना या रखना
Kisi insaan ya cheez ko baaki logon ya cheezon se alag karna ya rakhna
Isolate meaning in English
To put or keep somebody/something separate from other people or things
Pronunciation – Aye-suh-lay-tuh
Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Separate, set apart, cut off, detach, segregate
Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
Integrate, unite, associate
- He isolated himself after returning from the party.
- You do not need to isolate yourself because of anyone.
- We should have isolated the patients when we had the chance.
- The high wall was isolated from the rest of the small town.
- He was isolated from all the other members of the group.
Apni vocabulary improve karne ke liye yahan click karein.