दंड के रूप में कोई चीज़ ज़ब्त कर लेना
dand ke roop mein koi cheez zubt kar lena
Confiscate meaning in English
To take something away from somebody as a punishment
Pronunciation – kawn·fuh·skayt
Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Seize, take, commandeer, impound
Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
Return, give, offer
- If you bring your phone to the examination hall, it will be confiscated.
- His passport was confiscated at the airport.
- As per the laws, we have the right to confiscate your possessions if you do not cooperate, sir.
- She confiscated my phone!
- The police has already confiscated the vehicles that were used in committing this crime.