Word of the day
Tolerate meaning in Hindi
सहन करना या बर्दाश्त करना
Sehen karna ya bardasht karna
Tolerate meaning in English
To endure something or someone
Tolerate Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
suffer, put up with
Tolerate Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
Prevent, not put up with
- Our teacher will not tolerate bad grammar.
2. Racist or sexist behavior will not be tolerated.
3. I can’t tolerate that noise.
4. He cold not tolerate his rude behaviour.
5. She has tolerated him for years, but enough is enough.