Word of the day
Generic meaning in Hindi
Jo kisi samuh ki sabhi vastuon mein samaan pratinidhak ho; avishisht
जो किसी समूह की सभी वस्तुओं में समान हो या उनका प्रातिनिधिक हो; अविशिष्ट
Generic meaning in English
shared by, including or typical of a whole group of things; not specific
Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
1. The new range of engines all had a generic problem with their fan blades.
2. Jazz is a generic term for a wide range of different styles of music.
3. It is useful to automate a generic process using batchfiles.
4. Music teachers should acknowledge the many generic definitions of gifted and talented achievement, to which music education can contribute.
5. “Romantic comedy” is the generic term for such films.