Word of the day
Surreptitious meaning in Hindi
Surreptitious meaning in English
Surreptitious Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Surreptitious Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
1. Such sentiments, however, were based on surreptitious motivations.
2. All of this adds further energy to the portrait of surreptitious scheming.
3. There has been a weakening of significant points by surreptitious means.
4. This is a fundamental, if surreptitious, change, of which, once again, our voters are unaware.
5. She had a surreptitious relationship with her employee.