Word of the day
Revert meaning in Hindi
पूर्व दशा या क्रिया में लौट जाना
Purva dasha ya kriya mein laut jana
Revert meaning in English
To return to a former state or activity
Revert Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Return, go back
Revert Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
1. They will revert to their previous policy.
2. I can’t revert to him now.
3. He is depressed, so he has reverted to drinking again.
4. She reverted to her native language.
5. When the lease ends, the property reverts to the freeholder.