Word of the day
Defile meaning in Hindi
किसी चीज़ या इंसान को अपवित्र करना
Kisi cheez ya insaan ko apavitra karna
Defile meaning in English
damage the purity or appearance of something or someone
Defile Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Spoil, degrade, sully
Defile Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
1. He tried to defile my reputation.
2. He was charged with murder, rape and abduction with the intent to defile.
3. It’s a shame that such a beautiful area has been defiled by a rubbish dump.
4. The soldiers deliberately defiled all the holy places.
5. She was intentionally defiled by them.