Word of the day
Breakthrough meaning in Hindi
Breakthrough meaning in English
An important discovery or development
Breakthrough Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
advance, advancement, enhancement, improvement, refinement
Breakthrough Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
1. Researchers say they have made a major breakthrough in cancer treatment.
2. The police have announced a breakthrough in the murder case.
3. This job could be the breakthrough she’s been waiting for.
4. Scientists and researchers have found a breakthrough in COVID-19 treatment.
5. A breakthrough in negotiations has been achieved.