Word of the day
Breach meaning in Hindi
कानून या नियम तोड़ना
Kanoon ya niyam todna
Breach meaning in English
Break a law or code of conduct
Breach Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Disobey, violate, contravene
Breach Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
1. The corporation was sued for allegedly breaching a contract to supply voice-mail systems.
2. The organization’s conduct during the conflict breached international law, according to a leading human rights group.
3. She breached the law to reach here.
4. Since the group warned it was in danger of breaching its banking covenants last week, the shares have tumbled 50%.
5. We were forced to breach the code of conduct by the manager.