कठिन स्थिति का निडरता से सामना करना
Kathin stithi ka nidarta se saamna karna
बहादुर, साहसी, वीर
Bahadur, sahasi, veer
Brave meaning in English
to face something unpleasant, dangerous or difficult without showing fear
ready to do things that are dangerous or difficult without showing fear; courageous
Synonyms (Related Similar Words)
Courageous, fearless, valiant, valourous, heroic, daring, macho, lionhearted, daredevil, endure, bear, weather, suffer, sustain, withstand
Antonyms (Related Opposite Words)
chicken, chickenhearted, chicken-livered, coward, cowardly, craven, dastardly, fainthearted, fearful, gutless, lily-livered, nerveless, poltroon, poor-spirited, pusillanimous, spineless, spiritless, timorous, uncourageous, ungallant, unheroic, weakhearted, yellow, dodge, duck, funk, shirk, sidestep
1. He was brave enough to fight the goons.
2. These women braved the rough seas.
3. She braved the wrath of her family by refusing to get married.
4. These teenagers braved the hurricane and saved themselves.
5. He made a brave attempt to answer their questions at the press conference.
If you want to enhance your vocabulary, please click here